1. Clear MOA
(1) The rising global prevalence of obesity, metabolic syndrome, and T2DM has driven a sharp increase in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), which suffered over 20 million patients. There is no effective drug for NASH.
(2) Fibroblast growth factor 21 (FGF21) deficiency favors the development of steatosis, inflammation, hepatocyte damage, and fibrosis in the liver, whereas administration of FGF21 analogs ameliorates NASH by attenuating these processes.
(3) Tirzepatide is a dual GIP and GLP-1 receptor agonist approved by FDA for the treatment of T2DM and obesity. Its efficacy is better than selective GLP-1 receptor agonists.
(4) Triple targets fusion protein, combining the activity of FGF21, GLP-1 and GIP, can reduce body weight, improve glucose control and treat NASH.
2. The asset’s hypoglycemic activity is higher than Tirzepatide.
The asset significantly reduced FPG and RPG in db/db mice.
3. The asset’s weight loss and fat-reducing effect are higher than Tirzepatide.
4. The asset significantly reduces NASH scores.
It significantly reduces NASH scores (liver steatosis, ballooning of liver cells, inflammation, and liver fibrosis).
1. Asset type: GIP+GLP-1+FGF21 Fc Fusion Protein
2. Indication: NASH, T2DM, Hyperlipoidemia
3. Modality: Fusion Protein
4. Research phase: Preclinical
5. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development the global right
6. Research progress:
(1) The asset weight loss rate is 1.6 times that of Tirzepatide.
(2) The asset significantly reduces NASH scores (liver steatosis, ballooning of liver cells, inflammation, and liver fibrosis).
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.