Offering SPR-BLI Services - Proteins provided for free! Get your basement membrane extract free sample to test now!
Time Limited Offer: Welcome Gift for New Customers ! Shipping Price Reduction for EU Regions
1. Clear MOA
(1) Monoamine oxidase-B (MAOB) is an enzyme in the body that breaks down several chemicals in the brain, including DA.
(2) An MAOB inhibitor makes more DA available to the brain. When used with other medications, It can improve many PD movement symptoms and reduce motor fluctuations-minimizing off time and extending on time.
2. High selectivity and inhibitory activity.
3. Potential global first "Forth-generation MAOB inhibitor".
4. Better treatment effect for PD than Safinamide in preclinical.
(1) pre-MPTP administration: Improve the physical activity of mice, increase the concentration of DA in the striatum, and protect dopaminergic neurons in substantia nigra compacta.
(2) post-MPTP administration: In combination with L-dopa/Bens, the concentration of DA in the striatum is significantly increased and the therapeutic effect on PD is enhanced.
(3) Low risk of heart disease, reduce the phenomenon of mandibular tremor induced by Galanthamine.
5. Excellent phase 1 data.
(1) PK: Fast absorption, medium elimination speed, No Cmax and litter AUC accumulation after multiple administrations.
(2) Medication safety, well-tolerated, no AEs (CTCAE ≥ 3), no sAEs.
1. Asset type: Reversible MAOB Inhibitor
2. Indication: Parkinson's disease
3. Modality: Small molecular
4. Research phase: Phase 1 was completed in China, and IP has been granted in the US
5. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
6. Research progress：
(1) Phase 1 trial is completed.
(2) Safety, well-tolerated, no AEs (CTCAE ≥ 3), no sAEs.
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.